Sunday, June 14, 2009


"Welcome Flower" This one is my favorite and most popular so far. This cute flower I have done in just about every color and you can't go wrong! This one is purple and is really cute. Other colors: Lime green, Sage Green, pink, yellow and Orange. I even had a lady I work with want hers RED and it is super cute. The ribbon that comes on it to hang it by, I try to match with center color of your flower. This flower can come with or without the "Welcome" in the center.
Flower alone $15.00
Flower with "Welcome Letters" $17.00
Please remember I can costimize these any way you would like them:)

3 comments:

Jen Jensen said...

HOW BIG IS THE IT? ALL OF YOUR STUFF IS WAY CUTE... YOU ARE A BUSY LITTLE B! THEY'D BE CUTE IN MY GIRLS ROOMS... WE ARE REALLY GOING TO GO TO DINNER SOON! WOULD BE UP FOR LUNCH IN THE PARK SOMETIME W/ THE KIDDIES?

Melissa Hernandez said...

you never stop amazing me!!!!! cute stuff!!

jennywren said...

Seriously cute Jackie! How big are they? And how big is the middle--could you fit two girl names there? (I'm thinking ahead to Christmas here for my nieces) Very cute. I wish I was more crafty. :)