Sunday, June 14, 2009

New Hobby

Okay friends... I have found my new hobby and may have gone a little over board. I love making crafts and lately this is all I have been doing. So, I thought I could turn my love of cutting wood into a little side job. (Nothing Big, Mainly for fun)
I have posted pictures of the recent crafts I have done but, there are so much more I haven't pictured. If people seem interested I will definitely post more!
I want to remind you that I can personalize anything to make it your own. So anything you see I can put vinyl lettering on and make it however you want.
Please take a look and if you are intrested in buying any of these crafts or would like me to make you something (ANYTHING) I would love to hear from you. Please E-mail me at bjkk2007@yahoo.com.
I also do Vinyl lettering for you walls or pitures. I can do just about anything with vinyl. (Please let me know if you are intrested and I will E-mail you Fonts and designs) Clocks are really popular and I have made lots in really fun shapes!
I hope you take a look at the pictures below and let me know what you all think.
Thanks!!

3 comments:

Britney said...

Jackie-
How big can you make the vinyl letters? I want to have my girls' names made out in vinyl to put on their bedroom walls, but the biggest anyone I know can do is like 5 inches and i wanted it bigger. Your crafts are darling...I may just have to spend some $$!!

Lyndsey said...

Hey you are so good at this stuff!!! I love the flowers- where do you find time? lol:) I am sad I missed out on that thing at your church last tuesday I tried to call you - you will have to let me know if they do that again so I can come !!!!!

Charee B Mcclellan said...

these are all so very cute!! wish that i had some money to buy some from you. keep on postin...i would love to see all of the things that you come up with.