Friday, December 12, 2008


Once a month my friends and I get together and have a Girls night out. This has been every month for the past year or so. When we started it I didn't think it would be such a hit. I look forward to that time each month when I can get together with my best friends and catch up and just talk to each other.
This was our Christmas party and we went to CooperMill. It was so much fun and I had a great time.
Laura, Emily, Traci, Michelle, Julie and Melissa. Thanks so much for being such Great friends. I love that we can still get together and talk about our kids, husbands and our problems. I hope this tradition goes on for many years.
Merry Christmas

4 comments:

Emily M said...

I am so THANKFUL for all of you gals! We really are lucky to have each other! I look forward to my escape once a month to get-together and have girl time!

Lyndsey said...

Thanks so much for the stuff you gave us tonight!! I can't wait to have her wear that little green outfit and I made her wear the coat home:) She is lucky she has cousin with such great style!! It was really good to see you guys.
Love Lyns

Jen Jensen said...

Maybe we should just schedule something so we actually get together sometime! Are you ready for Christmas yet? We will have to get together sometime...

Callie said...

I'm HURT!!! BEST FRIENDS? What is that about? My name was no where in that!!!!