Monday, March 22, 2010

Determined


Kenzie has decided that training wheels just aren't for her. Last week Kenzie asked me to take the training wheels off of her new Princess bike. She informed me that she no longer needed them. I was a little hesitant but, I figured after the first fall the training wheels would go right back on.
She gave it a real good try on the first day but, still didn't quite get the hang of it.
Last Friday we were over at my mothers house and there was a small bike without training wheels. I saw her looking the bike over and I wondered if she was brave enough to give it another try. Before I knew it she was riding the bike down the sidewalk. By HERSELF. No training wheels, No one running to the side of her. ALL BY HERSELF!!
I love that about Kenzie. When she wants to do something she puts her mind to it and just does it. Determined.