Friday, January 29, 2010

It's been a long TIME!!

Wow! It's been awhile since I updated my blog. (I'm sure I wasn't missed) I'm not even going to try to catch you up on what has happened since June but, I will try to update a little better.

Kenzie had her 4th Birthday on the 19th of January. She choose a Princess carriage for her cake this year and I must say this was quite easy in comparison to some of their other cakes.

She had a lot fun with her family and she did get a new bike that she has been wanting since last summer. She needs a big girl bike without the training wheels. She is growing up too fast.

6 comments:

Emily M said...

Well I have missed you in the blogging world! Glad you are back! Kenzie's cake is awesome- you are SO talented! I can't believe how big and grown-up she is getting- i LOVE that black and white picture of her!

Nyman's said...

Welcome back! and congrats on your cake making skills.

Jen Jensen said...

what a woman... i may need your cake making expertise... as we have princess obsession at our house too. i can't believe how old Kenzie looks, what a little doll! i hope all is well... we REALLY need to go to dinner... i miss seeing you!

Amy Johnson said...

Hey Jackie, you probably don't know me. My mom is Kenzie's preschool teacher and my little boy Simon is in her class. I just had to let you know that he has devulged to us that he has a crush on your little girl! :) I thought it was so cute! He told us how pretty her hair is and he took longer to pick out her Valentine than the rest! It's so cute!

Melissa Hernandez said...

I dont know how I missed an update.....I hope you still plan to update!! Happy birthday kenz, she's such a beauty. Okay, on a side note, on the previous post from forever ago....can we do a girls night out craft night and make a cute front door thing......I need some cute stuff for the new house for spring and summer on my door!!!

jai said...

hey nice blog.....well written .


Seo company india | Seo India