Saturday, May 23, 2009

Soccer Season came to an end.


I am so sad that the season is over. I love soccer and I love that Kason likes to play. This is the only picture I have right now of Kason and soccer. My sister is
E-mailing me some great picture of their last game today. I will post later.
Kason loved to play goalie and was really good at it. I hated it because it's a lot of pressure for mom. Hayden and Colton both play on Kasons team so that made for an interesting season.
Funny thing that happened last Saturday at their game: They were playing a team that had never lost and was really GOOD! (probably because of their natzi coach) anyhow, Kason was goalie for a quarter and Hayden was playing defender.
Kason got scored on and Hayden turns to Kason and says "You SUCK!! we want a new goalie!" Okay as mom your mama bear instints take over and I wanted to scratch Haydens eyes out. Hayden being my nephew and all I was forces to tone it down a bit and yelled back at Hayden " Hayden, where were you? You are suppose to be his defender. That ball never should have gotten to Kason."
WOW talk about competitive. I guess it's good that its over.
Bring on BASEBALL!!

6 comments:

Emily M said...

I am also sad that soccer season is over! I think hou handled yourself well when your son got yelled at by his cousin- I would have lost it!
I love the picture you took of all the kids- way cute!

Nyman's said...

you did well for being the soccer mom. Kids are always rough to each other...Hope things are well.

Melissa Hernandez said...

Of course soccer season is over...it's finally warm...what the heck? Okay that picture of the kids is freakin cute and hilarious, I actually love that some of the kids are pulling silly faces, it makes the picture that much more cute!!!

Morton Family said...

I bet you were a great soccer mom! :) Maybe a little roudy... ha ha

Sherydon said...

That's so fun!! I bet your loving it!! Now you get baseball!! I can hear you yelling from here!! He just gets bigger all the time! He sure is handsome!!

masoup said...

Hey Jackie i love you blog. It is fun to look at other peoples to see how they do it. Its very cheery. Love Stacey