Saturday, April 4, 2009

Kason is "7"


April 3rd was Kasons Birthday. I can't believe that he is seven years old. It seems like yesterday when I was bringing him home for the hospital. I remember that day like it was yesterday. Kason is such a wonderful kid and I can't imagine him not a part of this family. I love him very much and I love to watch him grow up.
If any of you have gotten the change to be around Kason you will know what a kind, sweet boy he is.
I Love you Kason and I hope your day was Great!!!

6 comments:

Emily M said...

I cannot believe that you have a 7 year old! What a handsome boy! And what a very impressive cake! I love this golf clubs they are so tiny and cute. I bet he will have a blast with his dad and grandpa on the golf course!

mandy said...

I cant believe he is seven. He is so cute. I love the cake. What a good idea for a present. That will be so fun.

Melissa Hernandez said...

I seriously am AMAZED at your cake decorating skills.....you go!!

Nyman's said...

Dido on the cake making skills I'm impressed, now if you want to make Huntyr's that would be spectacular. Happy Birthday Kason!!

Lyndsey said...

What a stud - even with his missing teeth!!

Rachel said...

WOW you are OLD!!!
Can you teach me how to decorate cakes.....seriously!! :)