Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween From the Flaherty's


Halloween was fun but, I may have the only two children on earth that were not intrested in Trick -or- Treating. Kason wouldn't even put on his costum until it was time to go to our first family party. I wanted to take them around to my work and to a couple of neighbors and Kason was so not into it.
I bet between the two of them they maybe hit 10 houses and this was because Ben made them go out with him.
This is why I did't get to many pictures of them this year. I had to hurry and snap the couple I have before they ripped there costumes off to play with their cousins.
I hope everyone had a great Halloween.

11 comments:

Lyndsey said...

Parker has been talking about that costume still today!! lol - he thought darth vader was so cool!! I wish they all got to play together more often!!

Melissa Hernandez said...

Cute,....did you mention that candy was involved??? I can't believe that they didn't want to go....I wanted to go just so I could get all the chocolate a girl could ever need!!!!

Hayley said...

Your kids are darling!

Dustin and Shelli Chambers said...

Cute costumes...I'm so sorry about the lack of candy in your house right now...:)

jennywren said...

Too funny. My 3-year old Garrett is that way...he goes to a couple of houses and then is perfectly content to sit there and eat his candy. How am I supposed to steal the good stuff if he eats it all before he gets home?

Sherydon said...

Jack, its been awhile since ive checked blogs. I love all the pics. I can't believe you let Kayson go on that ride, i would have been a basket case. Love the Vegas pics, sounds like the fun never ends!!

mandy said...

Well at least you don't have candy coming out your ears. Hanna and Jaxons buckets were overflowing. That is all I need MORE CANDY

Emily M said...

They look absolutely darling! I love the costumes and lucky for you that they don't care about trick-or-treating!

Rachel said...

WOW we both had darth vaders this year!

~Kandi said...

Kids are so cute dressed up. I can't believe they didn't want to trick or treat for candy.

Lyndsey said...

Hey Jackie,
So Chances uncle Jerry owns Swift and there was this guy named Steven that was trying to get him to invest in something with him - Steven was also the PR manager for Richard and Kyle Petty so he was working really hard to get on Jerry's good side so we got the good end of the deal!! It was pretty un real :) Elley Belly stayed with my mom and my dad - I thought the Nascar races would just not be a good place to take her - and I am glad we didn't the races were so loud and we were walking all day !! She got to do some bonding with Grandma and GRandpa:)