Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Funny Girl!

I am not usually one to write all the funny things my kids say because that would be a post everyday but, little Kenzie said the most hilarious thing yeaterday.
We were driving in the car yeaterday morning to get my morning drink from Sinclair and Kenzie was holding a nickel. She ended up dropping the nickel and she wanted well, demanded another one. I gave her another nickle and told her that this was last one I had and if she dropped it or lost it there was no more. She took the nickle from my hand and said as serious as can be "I don't see how that is my problem!" What??? Where is she getting this, it's like a little two year in a teenage body. HELP ME!!!

9 comments:

Charee B Mcclellan said...

that is awesome.....i am sorry but i just had to laugh!

Whitney Hale said...

That is so cute! you are going to have your hands full! PS---I totally didn't know that you and Holly were sisters!!! Holy cow it is a small world! That is awesome. And you are invited to my party on friday so bring Holly too and everyone else you know...we are having FOOD!

jennywren said...

I love it. That was pretty much the funniest thing I've heard/read today. My kids are always saying funny stuff too--I write it down simply so I'll have blackmail later. :)

Nyman's said...

amazing what kids can come up with. that was a good LOL

Jen Jensen said...

I'm glad to know I'm not the only one whose kids are totally full of it! The day I got back from my trip, Eli told me I was bugging him..oh excuse me!

Rachel said...

WOW! What did you say? I think I would have cracked and started laughing!

Melissa Hernandez said...

Love it!!! Just like her mommy (LOL)!!!!

Emily M said...

Where in the world do they come up these things??

Lyndsey said...

Hey Jackie,
I saw your page a while ago - I left a comment but I don't know if it posted!! I am glad you found us:)
Kenzie is a crack up - I can't wait until Elley gets a little bigger and she can start talking back to me like her big brother!! I think we are coming down there to come trick or treating so hopefully you guys are around!!
Talk to you later
Lyndsey