Sunday, September 28, 2008


Hayden & I were the first of our family to get to go up! I was a little sad for Hayden that he got saddled with me as a partner but, we did pretty well. Anyone who knows me is aware of my anxiety and my paranoia. This was definitely out of my comfort zone. I totally trusted Dr. Wood and his ability to fly the plane so I couldn't let this opportunity pass me by. When we came down for landing Dr. Wood landed slightly and then immediately went back in the air. The words out of Dr. Woods mouth was "oops" WHAT????
I said to him "There are a couple of things I don't want to hear while we are flying in an airplane and that would be one of them."
He was going a little to fast and needed to slow down a little before we landed. Everything was find and we landed safely.

No comments: