Monday, August 11, 2008

Family Reunion


This past weekend we had our Bennett family reunion. Every year we go to Mink Creek (I hope I spelled that right) it is in Idaho. There is a really nice camp ground that is all grass and big pavillion to sit and eat under. This year my Aunt Jane and Grandma bought a waterslide for the kids to play on. We went up Friday afternoon and Kenzie went right to slide and played on that slide until we shut it down at dark. She didn't even get up the road on the way home and she was sound asleep.
When we got back up there on Saturday morning at 8:30am Kenzie wanted back on the slide. She played again on the slide until it was time to go float the river. This year was really fun at the reunion, my kids and Ben & I had a great time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm new at commenting on blogs, but thought I'd write to say hello. I'm so glad you had fun at the reunion! It was so nice to spend time with you and your family! Dirk

Emily M said...

It looks like you guys had a blast. Your tube is awesome and looks very relaxing! Can't wait for girl's night out!