Thursday, July 31, 2008

UPDATE ON EASTEN


I am laughing out loud as I am posting these pictures of Easten. No this is not how Holly does his hair but, I am tring to talk her into the new the style. Our kids have swimming lessons starting at 4:30 and ends at 6:00 between our three kids. This just happens to be the hottest time of the day. At Gins house there is little shade and the little shade there is belongs to her neighbors. This particular day was really hot and Kenzie had a squirt bottle and was squirting Holly and Easten. This hair was the result of bordem on me and Holly's part. I love it!! Easten is cute no matter what hair-do he has.
Easten went to Primarys for a check-up on Monday the 28th and all looked good. He only gained 3oz. but, he grew 2 inches in length. His spleen is over from where it should be and there is some scar tissue around his liver. These are all first signs of liver failure but, for now we are so glad he is happy and at home.

2 comments:

Sherydon said...

Oh my heck, he looks so dang cute!! Im in love with his cheeks!! Thanks for the laugh!!!!

Jen Jensen said...

I'm so glad to hear he is doing good, I think about Holly, she is an awesome lady... he is such a doll, I think he looks alot like his mom... tell her hello for me.