Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Swimming Lessons.

This year we were able to put Kenzie in swim lessons. I wasen't to sure about this but, it was really importent to Ben & I that both our kids know how to swim. I was sure Kenzie would scream and throw a fit. I was worried and warned Gin that she was going to be a handful.
I was so surprised when she walked right into the water and sat down and listened to Gin. Gin is an amazing teacher and can teach ANYONE how to swim. Kenzie loves swimming lessons and is very good durning her session.
On parent day we get to come and watch the kids and see what they have learned. Kenzie could hold her breath under water and flutter kick. She dives off the diving board and tries to swim to the ladder.
This has helped her so much with the water. In the tub now she puts her head in the water and does her clown cheeck.

3 comments:

Melissa Hernandez said...

Look at you getting all fancy with your blog, I love it!!

Sherydon said...

Your blog looks so cute Jax!! I can't believe how big our kids are getting! And how cute is Kenzi in her little bathing suit!!! The story about being out at newton dam was scary, what a helpless feeling!!
PS. IM A LITTLE HURT I DON"T EVEN GET TO BE ON YOUR FRIENDS LIST!!
Love ya

Kylene said...

I wish I lived by Gin! We took our girls swimming this past weekend and Hallie is a wimp. She is really scared of the water. I've got to get her in lessons soon!!