Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Kasons turn to swim.


Kason is our swimming PRO! He has taken from Gin for the past 3 1/2 years. He can swim under water the entire length of her pool. He amazes me with his swiming ability. I am so glad they are both in swimming, we are around water all summer. A quick story that just happened. We were out at Newton Dam teaching Kason and Hayden how to ski, the two of them were playing in the water and Hayden threw Kasons stick into the water. Kason without a life jacket started to swim out to get his stick. He realized that he could no longer touch and started to panick. I couldn't get to him fast enough and I could see the fear in his little eyes and then his head started to bob in and out of the water. There was a lady on a tube that grabbed him and held him there until I could reach him. It was really scary but, a very good lesson for Kason.

1 comment:

Nyman's said...

That would be scary. I couldn't imagine anything worse. I'm glad it all worked out for the best. I'm sure with Ben dealing with boats all day, your kids will have to learn to swim well. Kenzie is absolutely adorable, I love it!