Monday, July 28, 2008

The BEST cake EVER!!


Okay everyone I have found the perfect cake. I must tell you that I am not a huge cake fan. I was in charge of a Birthday at my work and at the last minute forgot I needed a cake. I ran to LEE'S in LOGAN and grabbed the first cake that looked good. This was a huge mistake on my part because now all I do is crave this cake. First off you can only get this cake at the Logan Lees. I tried to get the cake at the Lees in Smithfield and the frosting is somewhat diffrent. The cake is an oreo cake and the selling point of this cake is the Frosting. It is a whipped frosting. I still haven't been able to pin point excatly what the frosting is made of.
So for MIchelle's Birthday I told my mother about this cake and she went and bought it for her and now all my sister crave the cake. We bought two of these cakes on Michelle's Birthday.
Go and purchase this cake and let me know if your taste buds feel the same as ours do.

No comments: