Monday, June 23, 2008

Tiffany ties the knot (Again)


My little sister Tiffany got married on Thursday June 19th. (also my dads B-day). She married a really great guy, his name is Joe Klinke. They met at Alpine where they both work. Joe is really great to Tiffanys kids and really loves them. I think he will make a great stepdad.
This day was really beautiful, my Aunt Nicole (my moms little sister) was the wedding planner. She was so GREAT! The wedding and the reception was at Birch Creek Golf Club in Smithfield.
She looked BEAUTIFUL.

4 comments:

Emily M said...

Your sister looks beautiful. We missed you at girls night out. I am glad that Easton is home. He is such a cutie. I have been meaning to tell you that when the article was in the newspaper about him Sean was telling me about a kid he played baseballs son had an article in the paper and when I looked it was about Easton. I told him he was your nephew. What a small world.

Melissa Hernandez said...

Did Tiffany totally want to kill you for the title of this post, you are such a sister!!! She looks beautiful and I am glad it was a great day!!

mandy said...

Jackie I finally decided to give this blogging thing a try youll have to check it out it"s gibbons family-mandy.blogspot. Tiffany looked really pretty. I am glad to hear he is a good guy. Hope to hear from ya soon

Charee B Mcclellan said...

OK Jackie I was blog stalking and I found your cute blog. So great to see you the other night at the wedding reception...you looked great. Take care!